Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Howdy!





“Hello! Welcome to my very first blog!”

I guess I should start by introducing myself. But I’m gonna start off a little different from most. As is the Aggie tradition, I’ll introduce myself in that fashion.

Howdy! My name is Kristin Rayfield and I am a junior Psychology major from San Antonio, TX. But more importantly, I am the loudest and proudest (and not to mention probably the shortest J) member of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2012! WHOOP!

Haha now that we’ve got that settled I’ll explain what exactly I’m planning to blog about. Essentially, it’s gonna be about living, laughing, and loving (hence the name of my blog’s title). Of course I’ll also have some bad days that I’ll probably post about as well. Getting back to the subject, I’m going to post any and everything about everyday life; friends, school, life, music, ideas, movies and love, etc.

A quote that I came across the other day gave me some inspiration about this:
If you have anything really valuable to contribute to the world it will come through the expression of your own personality, that single spark of divinity that sets you off and makes you different from every other living creature.  ~Bruce Barton
In other words, everything I write is going to represent my personality via blogging. It’s gonna be pretty interesting to see how it works out.

If you want to know more about me just click ‘About Me’ on my links! Hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment